Coaches Clinics for Youth Diploma 1 & 2
As a World Leader in soccer development we offer a “full” compliment of services for the soccer community, Coerver® Coaching specializes in coaching programs. We offer soccer clubs and communities an opportunity for beginner coaches up to seasoned professionals the continuing educational edge. Coerver® Coaching brings its instructive staff and trainers to “your” site.
Youth Diploma 1
This Course has been developed by Coerver® Coaching co-founders Charlie Cooke and Alfred Galustian from over 30 years of knowledge and work around the world at all levels of the game, from grass roots to leading federations, clubs, managers and stars of International Football.
It is designed for all levels of coaches, from beginner to advanced, teachers or parents, to give them a greater understanding of how to plan & deliver more effective coaching sessions based on the Coerver® Coaching Philosophy.
The 2 day course featuring “The World’s #1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method” will be delivered in (4) 3 hour Modules. The Modules consist of lecture presentations followed by on field sessions. The on field sessions highlight the 5 Part DVD Session Planner and how to construct your sessions with it.
Module 1 – The Coerver® Approach To Football Coaching
Module 2 – The Coerver® Curriculum
Module 3 – Coerver® Session Planner
Module 4 – Coerver® Tips To Be A Better Coach
Click here for further information
Youth Diploma 2
Coerver Youth Diploma 2 will focus on our approach to team play and will feature:
- The Coerver Code / Kid, the original image of our ideal Coerver Kid’s 5 “S”s, Skills, Smarts, Speed, Strength and Spirit that all of Coerver Coaching is built upon.
- An effective Coerver team style, the BOX / TRAP system, that is explained in detail throughout the Course.
- The individual and small group skills needed to be a successful BOX / TRAP team.
- Drills and small sided games adaptable to all ages and abilities you can take back to your practice field that teach and reinforce the BOX / TRAP team play skills.
- Discussion of The Growth Mindset and pursuit of excellence through study and hard work that we want all Coerver students to have.
- The technical, tactical and mental skills and practices that help students become adaptable and effective players in any position.