The purpose of the Youth Diploma is to help you, whether you are a professional academy coach, senior or junior youth coach, or teacher or parent to plan and deliver more effective youth coaching sessions.
You will learn about the 6 Part Pyramid of Player Development that is the Coerver Curriculum: The Pyramid of Moves that breaks down the most complicated actions into simple, learnable steps and families; the Coerver Pathway to Soccer Excellence that features graduated pressure training to develop the Coerver Code’s five S qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength, Spirit and Smarts.
You will also discover how the Coerver® Coaching Session Planner makes your weekly, monthly or even season long session planning a breeze. The Course will feature many proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching’s 27 yr old history in the 4 Lectures and 4 Field Sessions where attendees are encouraged to join in and learn by doing.
The Course is presented over 2 days.
In this Course you’ll learn:
- How the 6 Part Pyramid of Player Development simplifies and encompasses the entire Coerver Curriculum.
- The 3 Part Pyramid of Moves breaks down Changes of Direction, Stops & Starts and Feint movements into simple, teachable steps and move families.
- The Coerver Pathway to Soccer Excellence takes players cross the Coerver Skills Bridge and develops game effective skills by means of graduated pressure training.
- The Coerver Code outlines 5 S qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength, Spirit and Smarts that is the Coerver Coaching Mission.
- The new 5 DVDset Coerver® Coaching Session Planner saves you the frustrations and time spent searching for training ideas and structure and makes your weekly, monthly or season long session planning easy.
- The Course features many proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching’s 27 yr history.
- There will be youth players to demonstrate and play but attendees are encouraged to join in and learn by doing and having fun.
The Course has been developed by Coerver Coaching co founders Alfred Galustian and Charlie Cooke who bring 27 years of knowledge from work around the world at all levels of the game, from grass roots to leading federations, clubs, managers and stars of International Football. It is designed for all levels of coaches, from beginner to advanced, teachers or parents, to give them a greater understanding of how to plan & deliver more effective coaching sessions based on the Coerver Coaching Philosophy.
The 2 Day Course featuring “The World’s Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method” will be delivered in four 3hr modules consisting of Lecture presentations followed by on field sessions and demonstrations:
The Modules are:
- The Coerver® Approach To Coaching
- The Coerver® Curriculum
- The Coerver® Session Planning
- Coerver® Tips on How To Be A Better Coach
“We’ve never had an authorized Coerver pathway for Coaches, and we’ve been around 27 years, and we’re in 28 countries” says co founder Alfred Galustian whose appointment in June 2010 as the Premier League Specialist Skills advisor, assigned to help develop the next generation of Elite football coaches in the UK, further endorses the reputation of the Method.
“The new course is designed for Coaches who work with young players from 8-16 years old. We designed the diploma asking the question how can we help coaches construct effective sessions without the anxiety, head scratching and frustrations that often accompany session planning.”
July 8 & 9, 2017
Nantyr Shores Secondary School
1146 Ana Maria Avenue
Click here to Register